As an event dedicated to responsible decision-making within hospitality design, it is important to us, as organisers, to be sustainably minded when planning Sustainable Design Summit.
Please take a look at the following steps we have taken to work towards a zero-waste
- Our badges are 100% recyclable! We encourage you to recycle these after the event
- The lanyards, sponsored by TeamHoff, will be reused at Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Europe, taking place 30 Nov – 1 Dec 2022 at ExCeL London. Please leave your lanyards at the registration desk when you leave
- The signage you will see around the venue is made from reused and recyclable materials, and will be recycled after use
- The Product Showcase is built using aluminium and sustainable board, which both have been reused again and again. After the event, the plinths will be broken down and recycled
- One of the main reasons we have chosen The Brewery to hold the first Sustainable Design Summit is because of the sustainable credentials of the venue. Click here to view the Brewery’s sustainable credentials.