YOUR PRODUCT INFORMATION
Ahead of participating in the Product Showcase, please provide the following information about the product you are bringing to place on your plinth by Monday 30 October.
- The weight of the product you are bringing
- The dimensions of the product you are bringing (Width x Height x Depth)
- Please send at least 2 images of the product you are bringing
Please note: The dimensions of where your product will be placed are 410.5mm W x 384mm D and the max weight is 20kg.
PRODUCT SET UP
On Tuesday 28 November, please bring your product between 08:00 am – 08:30 am. You will not be able to place your product after 08:30 am. Please collect your product no later than 6:30 pm.
There is no storage at the venue so only bring the product you are displaying on the plinth. Do not bring any other marketing materials for your plinth. Products that are displayed on the plinth are left at your discretion; we accept no responsibility for loss or damage.
For information on loading bay instructions and directions can be found here.
Can’t set up your product?
If you can’t be present to set up your product, it is possible to arrange delivery to arrive no earlier than Monday 27 November. Please contact us for the correct delivery instructions and let us know what the package includes so we can advise the venue for appropriate storage.
Cruise Ship Interiors Design Expo Europe
The Product Showcase will also be featured at CSI Design Expo Europe on 29 – 30 November. The plinths will be dismantled, transported to the ExCeL London and rebuilt by Tenca, our plinth builders.
We kindly ask all Product Showcase suppliers to remove their products from their plinth at the Museum of London Docklands, no later than 6:30 pm on Tuesday 28 November to allow Tecna to move the showcase to CSI Design Expo Europe at the ExCeL London.
All Product Showcase suppliers are required to set up their product on their plinth at CSI Design Expo Europe on 29 November between 9 am – 9:30 am.
On Thursday 30 November products can be collected from the Sustainable Product Showcase 5 pm – 5:30 pm.
If you require freight door access at ExCeL, for either delivery or collection please contact us for further information.
Access to CSI Design Expo Europe will only be permitted with a valid registration badge, register for free here.
As you have a product showcase booked, you can create your artwork to help display your product at the showcase; this can include graphics, text, images and logos. We recommend including a QR Code in your artwork to provide more information about your product to make it easier for the viewer. If you are unsure of how to do this please reach out.
Before uploading your artwork, please read the specifications below:
– All artwork should be supplied in print-ready, high-resolution (300dpi) PDF files with no crop, print or registration marks of any kind.
– Each panel must be a separate PDF file and named according to which panel it is.
– Artwork files must be designed to one of the following proportions in relation to the final panel size: 100%/50%/25%.
– PDF Files should have a 3mm bleed settings embedded within the file/s. Artwork should continue right to the edge of the bleed bounding box. There should be no white space in the file beyond the bleed area (unless the artwork design requires this).
Artwork Deadline: SUBMISSION CLOSED